- Welcomed a neighbour back from hospital with a St. Bridget's cross, a card with Maisie's handprint and upsidedown pineapple cake.
- Made spinach feta pie from Feeding the Whole Family. One of our family favorites.
- Found Murphy asleep on some warm knits and didn't have the heart to schoosh him off.
- Got the paints out to make Valentine's day cards...painting with a 17 month old is messy but always good fun. We printed the hearts using a potato. I was going to put up a pic of Maisie during this painting session but she had so much red paint on her it looked a little frightening!
- Found a new favorite cookie recipe in Get It Ripe. The Chewy Peanut Buttah Cookies are ridiculously addictive.
- Listened to Becoming A Jackal by Villagers a lot. So good.
Hope your week was good too. Happy Valentine's Day!